• An overview on how coffee is made
• Specifics on different brewing methods
• Step by step tutorials beyond belief!
• A bit of side commentary to be tolerated
• Useful links
• Not a single add to cart button on the site!
• Not a single advertisement on the site!
• Lots of help and how-to information on each page
The single goal is to get a wonderful cup of coffee on the table in front of you!
Take a look at the overview of brewing methods. Figure out what you would like to try and learn. Some of them are trivial, some are more complex. I personally like some better than others, and that will be evident once you start your journey.
Good luck on your journey. Understand that if you succeed in making that fabulous cup of joe, you will have friends and strangers, family and enemy alike, clamoring at your door on Sunday mornings. Just make sure you have an extra copy of the NY Times, LA Times or Washington Post, and it is heaven on earth.
Good luck and good coffee.
|This web site is offered for information only. I am solely responsible for
its content but I take no
responsibility for what you do with
it. If you continue to make lousy coffee, you are on your own!
There is nothing for sale here, so if you are looking to spend money, well, go elsewhere. Knowledge cannot be bought.
|This site is a lot of fun to work on and I hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends.|
|Need a quick boost of Vitamin B? Check out Sublingual B-Total|